Relieve stress with a variety of safe and effective holistic health options at Isthmus Wellness. Stress stored in the body and years of unhealthy emotional patterns of dealing with stress contributes to chronic illness, accelerated aging and loss of quality of life.
Physical Symptoms of Long-Term Stress
- Excess sweating and nervousness
- Headaches and jaw tension
- Chronic stomach pain and irritable bowel symptoms
- Frequent colds and flus
- Muscle tension and joint pain
- Insomnia and low sexual drive
- Rapid heart rate and chest pain
Emotional Symptoms of Long-Term Stress
- Constant worry, anxiety and racing thoughts
- Feeling overwhelmed, agitated or frustrated
- Low self-esteem and depression
- Avoiding others and social situations
Relieve Stress with Acupuncture
Acupuncture relaxes the body, reduces stress hormones, balances blood sugar, supports balanced hormones, and regulates the blood pressure and heart rate. Many of our clients feel as relaxed as if they had just had a hour massage after resting with the needles for twenty minutes.
Relieve Stress with Massage
Massage is a whole body therapy that evaluates tension and alignment of your physical body along with your deeper tissue structure and energetic meridians. A trained massage therapist is skilled at evaluating physical structure including joints, soft tissue tension patterns and overall alignment through touch and observation. In addition, they are trained to evaluate ease of movement and energy flow through the body.
How does massage feel?
- Deeply relaxing and energizing
- Meditative and Restorative
- Stabilizing and grounding
Emotional Benefits of Massage
- Increases feelings of health & well-being
- Releases stress and energy blockages
- Reduces pain and discomfort
- Enhances stability, balance and freedom
- Amplifies the sense of connection, peace and happiness
- Releases mental, emotional and physical tension
- Supports us through transitions and transformations
- Improves quality of life & increases capacity for enjoyment
Information on our website is not intended to diagnose, treat, or be a substitute for regular medical care. We encourage you to discuss all therapies with your primary care doctor before making any changes in your health regimen.