- Part-time Receptionist
Isthmus Wellness is an acupuncture and massage clinic specializing in women’s health, sports medicine and pain management. We are looking for a receptionist to run our front desk and to perform a variety of tasks. As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Your foremost responsibility is to compassionately greet all incoming guests and visitors. New visitors will need assistance and information. A high level of confidentiality will be needed to interact with guests and visitors. You will be answering phone calls in a polite, professional manner and offering support to our incoming clients and to our team of practitioners. Additional responsibilities include coordinating front-desk activities, running errands and processing paperwork.
To be successful as a receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should be able to handle emergencies in a timely and efficient manner and streamline office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role requires working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a receptionist’s duties are to welcome guests positively and execute all administrative tasks to the highest possible standards. This is a part-time position with potential to grow into a full-time position. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Greet visitors/guests/members professionally
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail, messages and courier deliveries
- Schedule appointments (maintaining & updating calendars) and remind respective personnel of the appointments
- Receive payments, record receipts for services and handle and reconcile all payments received daily
- Take and resolve complaints from customers while being positive
- Support the mission, vision and core values of the company
- Perform basic clerical duties, such as faxing office notes and photocopying
- Assist with admin and HR tasks as needed
- Experience in an office environment preferred
- Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills
- Exceptional talent interacting with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
- Dependable, punctual and able to work in flexible working hours
“One of the things that I love about working at Isthmus Wellness is that we operate as a team. Every client I see gets the benefit of my experience, along with that of my other coworkers. If there is something that I question, I have the collective experience of every other practitioner in our office to draw from. Together we are stronger.” – Lisa Littel
” I love working at Ishthmus Wellness! I’m a recent transplant to Madison from Athens, Ohio, having moved from my life-long home and a successful massage therapy practice of over 12 years. I am fortunate to have found at Isthmus Wellness a group of talented, insightful, and spirited practitioners who value education, growth, and continued personal development in a supportive team environment. This emergence has offered the opportunity to treat diverse individuals throughout the Madison community, and I’ve enjoyed meeting each and every person I’ve encountered. At Isthmus Wellness, I have found a warm and inviting new home. I treasure the skills and assets of each individual here, and my own practice has been reinvigorated with the goal of becoming better and brighter every day.” – Josh Conrad